Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I give you...

Oh crap, what do I say? How do I begin...???
Um..
First post!!! whooooot!!!!!1!!1one!

Ok, so now that thats over, let get on with this. Welcome to my newly dedicated blog, Trial By Food. I created this blog with the goal to share my general thoughts, knowledge, and experiences with food. I don't doubt that other facets of my life will leak in here and there, but I'll try to keep on topic as much as possible. I was really hoping to start this baby off with a few recipes, but alas I lost my charger for my camera and thus don't have any pictures of anything. But fear not, they will be posted as soon as I can manage, with or without pics. So, thats my intro, and for anyone who stops by to read this, thank you. And please, come back again if you enjoy it.

P.S. Just to give a heads up, first recipe will be on ginger snaps!