Monday, January 5, 2009

Quick look to the future:

With the new year comes the inevitable resolutions list, but I figure you get enough of those from pretty much everyone else on Earth that I'll pass on posting mine. What I will do, however, is give you all a glimpse at my 2009 goals/plans for this blog.

Firstly, I've got a semi-major site redesign in mind. I'm hoping to have it officially rolled out by the end of the month, but no promises. Second, I'm going to try and do at least one post per week, depending on what else may come up fo course. And third, I'm hoping that I can do a few posts on "food policy" topics that might be longer but hopefully insightful (I don't profess to be an expert, but I do work with a number of them).

Stay tuned at the weekend for a new recipe, and have a great 2009 everyone!