Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm ahead of the Times

The New York Times that is...

From this weeks Dining and Wine section: For Chileans, Passion Translates to Empanadas

For those of you who are eagerly awaiting my next recipe, it will probably be next week. I got myself side-tracked on an issue that I feel compelled to do a formal post on, so I'm writing that up and will hopefully have it posted by Friday (my goal is tonight, but with Lost on we'll see how productive I get). Anywho, if you want to try something fun and most likely great tasting, check out this post about making your own yogurt at home! Its pathetically easy and will make you think why you're paying 50 cents (or more!) for 6 oz. of the stuff at your local grocery store. And if you're fortunate enough to own an ice cream maker, take your yogurt, add some green tea powder, and say goodbye to Pinkberry forever...

No comments: